Three Little Princesses

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Fun Project

I bought an ugly orange magnet board on clearance from Hobby Lobby when I lived in Texas. A while back, eh? My daughter's favorite color used to be orange. Not any more. I like the idea of the board so I decided to modge podge some cute paper to it and dress it up a bit.

The orange beading stayed.

I used some matching ribbon I already had.

These magnets were so cute, I got them 90% off. I think I paid like $.10 a piece for them.

The finished project! I love how it turned out and so does Micah.

Be inspired to redo something you already have. It is so much fun.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Redoing something you already have sounds like some wise counsel.

Great job.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Cute. Although, you live in Blue and Orange country now, you know! ;)

Corrine said...

way ADORABLE!! I love it... I wish I was as creative as you!!

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE it! I wish I had your creativity!

Lara Neves said...

So cute! I love how it turned out.

Bria used to be obsessed with orange, too. :)

Dean Family said...

you stink, your so creative. we need to hang out more so you can rub off on me :)