Three Little Princesses

Friday, October 17, 2008

Photo Tag(s)

A couple of photo tags.
In this tag you go to your 6th picture folder and post your 6th picture.

This is my baby Emie. I forgot how much she truly HATED baths. Look at that sad little face. Where is she, I just want to kiss and snuggle her.

This is the same tag idea, only it is my 4th folder and the 4th picture.

It is Micah and Sloane enjoying some of Sloanie's first birthday gifts. Look at that chunky face. I forgot how short and chucky she was, compared to Micah. It is so funny all the memories that come flooding back by looking at these pictures.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You must have a stash of photos like I do ; ) Don't you just love looking at all your pictures.

So cute.

Lara Neves said...

Awww...what a sad little bather. Too cute!