I have to confess, I am kind of a nut when it comes to fall decorating. It is my favorite time of year. I enjoy it much more than Christmas decor. I love the smell of the air. I love, love, love all the colors. So my confession today is I have had my house decorated for a month already, just waiting for the season to catch up.
I can not wait for corn mazes and pumpkin patches.
Deciding on what my kids will be for Halloween is always fun.
I have a long list of fun crafting ideas for fall and Halloween. I guess I should get started on a few of those.
Even my bathroom gets a little fall'd out
This is one of my first decorations. I made it the first year I was married. It is just a foam craft pumpkin carved with our name on it. How it managed to survive all our moves, I will never know.
I can not forget my newest project. I got this idea from reading this blog HERE . She is awesome!
Squash, and gourds, and pumpkins, Oh My!
I can not tell you how excited I am that it is October! Here was just a taste of the things I have out. I am ready for
Happy October Everyone!
8 comments:
Wow--I LOVE all your decorations. I love fall, too.
I totally agree!
Your house is so cute! I don't decorate for fall as much as I'd like to...you need to come over and help me! :)
how can you say you got the idea from that blog?? We say it when we went to create and barrel(?) or some place like that... the had dipped their branch in black glitter and had black masks hanging in it... if anything it was the birds you got from her blog. I miss ya!! I am glad it is October too! love ya!!
Oh my goodness! YOu are just so crafty and cute and domesticated! Can you PLEASE come decorate my house? I LOVE EVERYTHING about your decorations!
I love your new blog look as well!!
Amazing!!! I just love all of it. You are so talented. Throw some of it around eh? Brit :o)
So many cute and creative decorations! I love it! The bird tree is awesome!
oooh! fabulous decorations!! xo B :-)
looking wonderful... i love the bird tree as well
Post a Comment