Three Little Princesses

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sloane's First Field Trip

Sloane's Joy School Preschool took a field trip to a local Wildlife Reserve. We went on a nature walk with view finders the kids made. Emie got to participate too! (Thank you Britney !)

What a cute group of kiddos!

Looking through the Observatory windows.

My darn flash was messing up. I like this picture though, the kids look so in tune.

They got to feel all different kinds of animal skins and bones. We got to hear the different sounds birds make. The kids enjoyed playing in the sand making different animal tracks.

Can you guess Sloane's favorite part?

Why the puzzles of course!

We all had fun. It was a nice chilly day and it felt great to wander outside and enjoy many of the beautiful things our world has to offer.



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh I remember the days of Joy School--so fun. Looks like such a fun field trip--glad Sloane enjoyed it.

Lara Neves said...

I did joy school when Bria was 3, we liked it a lot!

Looks like lots of fun!

Jen said...

How fun! What a great idea! Kya would LOVE something like that! I love that the kids made view finders as well!

Ally said...

Looks like a fun trip!

(Puzzles are my favorite, too.) ;-)