I completed an entire challenge. Okay, it wasn't really that hard. I just wanted to prove to myself that I could post everday for a week. My posting has been so slim in the past few months. I wanted to SHOCK my sisters.
I am gonna post some self taken poses with the girls. I am not in a lot of pictures with my kids. I realize time goes by so quickly and things happen in life and I don't want regrets. I need to be in some pictures with my kids.
Sloane is eating pizza in her picture. It is gross, don't look too close.

I am being goofy with Micah. I love that she is being loving with me. That is so her.

Outside with Emie Lu one day. She was so happy and I wanted a picture to remember that.

How about one with the Mr.
Happy Sunday!
8 comments:
good job!! you should totally keep it up!! I have done better I have a post for every other day. I just dont have any kids, so it is harder to always be blogging. :)
Congrats on posting every day!!!
Love the pictures--I'm so glad you took pictures of you with your kids. You really don't want to look back and not have any.
Love the one of you and your hubby.
What a great idea. I am gonna grab my camera tomorrow and snap some pictures with my kids. Thanks!
Too cute I love the pictures what a great idea and congrats on meeting your goal!
Great job Ashes. It's tougher than it looks to blog everyday.
I'm trying to do the same thing. . . be in more pictures that is. You are so pretty! No reason for you not to be in pictures :) Now, I need to go back and read the posts I've missed.
what super cute pics! is her name really emie lu? kaylee was almost named emmie lou. that's so funny. what great taste in names you have. brit :o) see you at the halloween party!
just because you posted everyday last week, doesn't give you this week off. He heheheehe. How do you like me now? J/K.
Post a Comment