It is getting chilly outside. Last Friday night was a cold one. Jeremy suggested a pizza and movie night.
Too bad it is getting so cold, I just bought my mums awhile back and now they already look so sad.
We decided making our own pizzas would be a fun activity, it was. The girls loved it.
Micah's section.
Sloane's, I think it was olives and cheese only.
Emie enjoyed topping her section. Darn greasy lens, gave all my pictures a hazy glow for two days.
I have to say it was yummy.
Then we decided to watch Spiderwick Chronicles. I thought it might be too scary, but the girls liked it.
I guess there were some parts that made them nervous.
Emie enjoyed the whole thing.
Cold weather, warm home, good food, great company.I love my cute little family!
6 comments:
Fun times. Homemade pizza is so much better, eh?
(I love your porch ; )
Sloane and I can be best buds!! I LOVE cheese and olive pizza... Sad Kristofer doesn't like olives, so I rarely have them on my pizza... :(
What fun! We'll have to try the homemade pizza thing soon.
How awesome! Love the pictures :)
Great Idea!!! Hope all is great!
You are just too fun!
Post a Comment